Media Street Ltd is a proud partner of SagePay allowing us to provide the best service possible and work directly with the Payment Provider the best possible products.
This SagePay module allows users to create a standalone module that allows customers to “Click and Pay” for items. Without the need for a heavy, over complex, third party shopping cart. In-fact it’s so easy you can install it and be take payments in JUST THREE STEPS!
Turn your site today into an eCommerce solution by installing our Simple SagePay Module. For a demo please click here.
- No need for a shopping cart component
- Place “Click and Pay” buttons on your site
- Highly configurable.
- Set-up in less than 5 minutes!
- Take payments for a fixed amount
- Allow the user to input a custom amount
- Test and Live mode available
- Compatible with “Load Module” plug-in.
- Have separate success & failure URL’s.
- 1yrs Support and Updates.
- Install the module on your joomla! website.
- Enter your SagePay credentials and product information into the module and then assign it to the relevant pages (this is all done via module manager).
- Test and enjoy
Are you Using Virtuemart?
If you were looking for a SagePay Payment Plug-in to integrate with Virtuemart then click here. The Simple SagePay Module is a stand alone ecommerce solution. Allowing customers to place individual buttons (modules) around their joomla sites that in-turn allow their visitors to make payments via SagePay only.
Simple SagePay for Joomla FAQ
I’ve just ordered. When should I expect next?
You will get a receipt instantly and the module will then be sent, in a separate email, within two hours.
It doesn’t work! Help!!
Not a problem. Please email email@example.com . All our Joomla Extensions come with free support for a year and we’re open 5 days a week (UK working hours). During those times we’re more than happy to help customers and fix issues – should they arise.
What Configuration Options are there?
You have the ability to configure: Product Name (for SagePay receipt), Payment type (i.e fixed amount or custom amount – fixed amount is suitable if you’re wanting to take payments for a product and custom amount is perfect for people wishing to take donations or have customers pay invoices – where the total amount can vary), min-payment value, payment value, payment description, success URL, failure URL and more! Please note we have photos of the configuration options above.
Can I Load the Payment Button via an Article?
Yes, but you must enable a separate plug-in called “Content-Load Modules”. This comes with Joomla! by default. So enable the plug-in and then you can insert modules into articles.
License: Click here to view the license
- Joomla: 1.5 / 1.6 / 1.7 / 2.5 / 3.0