Media Street Ltd is a proud partner of SagePay allowing us to provide the best service possible and work directly with the Payment Provider the best possible products.
This SagePay module allows users to create a standalone module that allows customers to “Click and Pay” for items. Without the need for a heavy, over complex, third party shopping cart. In-fact it’s so easy you can install it and be take payments in JUST THREE STEPS!
Turn your site today into an eCommerce solution by installing our Simple SagePay Module.
- No need for a shopping cart component
- Place “Click and Pay” buttons on your site
- Highly configurable.
- Set-up in less than 5 minutes!
- Take payments for a fixed amount
- Allow the user to input a custom amount
- Test and Live mode available
- Compatible with “Load Module” plug-in.
- Have separate success & failure URL’s.
- 1yrs Support and Updates.
- Install the module on your joomla! website.
- Enter your SagePay credentials and product information into the module and then assign it to the relevant pages (this is all done via module manager).
- Test and enjoy
Are you Using Virtuemart?
If you were looking for a SagePay Payment Plug-in to integrate with Virtuemart then click here. The Simple SagePay Module is a stand alone ecommerce solution. Allowing customers to place individual buttons (modules) around their joomla sites that in-turn allow their visitors to make payments via SagePay only.
Simple SagePay for Joomla FAQ
I’ve just ordered. When should I expect next?
You will get a receipt instantly and the module will then be sent, in a separate email, within two hours.
It doesn’t work! Help!!
Not a problem. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org . All our Joomla Extensions come with free support for a year and we’re open 5 days a week (UK working hours). During those times we’re more than happy to help customers and fix issues – should they arise.
What Configuration Options are there?
You have the ability to configure: Product Name (for SagePay receipt), Payment type (i.e fixed amount or custom amount – fixed amount is suitable if you’re wanting to take payments for a product and custom amount is perfect for people wishing to take donations or have customers pay invoices – where the total amount can vary), min-payment value, payment value, payment description, success URL, failure URL and more! Please note we have photos of the configuration options above.
Can I Load the Payment Button via an Article?
Yes, but you must enable a separate plug-in called “Content-Load Modules”. This comes with Joomla! by default. So enable the plug-in and then you can insert modules into articles.
License: Click here to view the license
- Joomla: 1.5 / 1.6 / 1.7 / 2.5