We are looking for an enthusiastic person to join us, and our ever expanding team, at our offices based opposite Exeter Airport.
We are looking for somebody with experience in Digital Marketing and who has been educated at degree level in a relevant marketing/journalism subject.
In short, somebody to create and publish insightful, industry-based content and run ad campaigns for our various UK and internationally based clients. This is a full-time position and is available with immediate effect to the right candidate.
- Creation of Digital Content – Create and source content ideas (copywriting and design) and ensure it is on-brand, consistent in terms of style, quality, and tone of voice for our clients.
- SEO – Using SEO methods, optimising client websites using innovative industry techniques to increase conversion rates and attract customers to client brands.
- Google Ads – Create and monitor industry and seasonal campaigns for a range of clients and propose ad recommendations.
- Social Media Management – Create both organic and paid social media strategies with eye-catching imagery.
- You will be managing a number of accounts and liaising with clients on a daily basis to ensure they receive insightful and knowledgeable updates of their marketing campaigns.
- You will be working as part of an expert team under the direction of the Marketing Manager and the Managing Director.
- Experience in SEO and relevant data platforms (Google Analytics, Google Search Console)
- Trained in Google Ads and able to adapt campaigns where relevant.
- Excellent writing and copywriting skills.
- Comfortable using social media sites.
- Some experience using WordPress CMS.
- Coherent communication with colleagues and clients, face-to-face/phone/email.
- Passion for digital marketing.
- Enthusiastic & Hardworking.
- Forward-thinking and able to prioritise tasks efficiently.
- Team player with great individual skills.
- Responsible & Reliable.
- Ready to take direction & instruct where necessary.
- Professional & Punctual
Salary & Benefits
- Pay depending on experience and will be discussed upon interview
- Company pension
- Performance-based bonus scheme
- Free snacks/food
- Free on-site parking
- Company Events
- Sick Pay
Media Street is a team of knowledgeable, friendly individuals, who pride themselves on quality results for their prestigious clients. If you are looking for a dynamic role within a brilliant, faced-paced web design and marketing agency, then please apply here. We look forward to meeting you soon!Please Note: The role is working from our Exeter office (Monday to Friday)