Most services have their own unique payment terms. As a general rule though:
- Hosting – Customers pay a year in advance for domains and website hosting
- Marketing – Is a rolling monthly commitment and, again, customers pay at the start of each month
- Web Design – Unless it’s a subscription website we ask customers to pay a 50% deposit and then the remaining 50% when the website is launched.
- Hourly/Ad-hoc Work – We record the time we spend, then at the end of each calendar month we send an invoice for the work done and charge our normal hourly fee. We will always quote an estimated price before commencing work.
- Graphic Design – Similar to website design, we ask for 50% and the start and then 50% upon completion. The only exception to this is if you’re ordering a product such as business cards, in which case we ask for the money upfront.