Are you ready to grow your skill set and represent our company?
Media Street is an established web design & marketing agency in Exeter and we are looking for an enthusiastic person to join us, and our ever expanding team, at our offices based opposite Exeter Airport.
We are ready to employ an individual who would like to grow their experience in the Marketing industry. In short we run marketing campaigns for our various UK and internationally based clients and need a super hero to come and help us. Due to having an established team of SEO gurus, content writing whizzes and marketing stars we can split our work load to the new candidate according to their specific strengths in marketing – they do, however, need to be have an enthusiastic and confident approach to conversing with clients and the team.
Depending on Skill-set: The Position
You will be managing a number of accounts and, in time, be expected to liaise with clients on a daily basis to ensure they receive insightful and knowledgeable updates of their marketing campaigns. You will be working as part of an expert team under the direction of the Marketing Manager and the Managing Director.
- Creation of Digital Content – Create and source content ideas (copywriting and design) and ensure it is on-brand, consistent in terms of style, quality, and tone of voice for our clients.
- SEO – Using SEO methods, optimising client websites using innovative industry techniques to increase conversion rates and attract customers to client brands.
- Paid Advertising – Create and monitor industry and seasonal campaigns for a range of clients and propose ad recommendations.
- Social Media – Understand the type of content used for each social platform and schedule client posts on a monthly basis.
- WordPress Experience – Understanding of CMS and ability to use navigate around the interface to edit and add content, as well as implementing SEO.
- Good writing and copywriting skills.
- Comfortable using Social Media platforms.
- Coherent communication with colleagues and clients, face-to-face/phone/email.
- Passion for project management, data analysis and digital.
- Enthusiastic & Hardworking.
- Ability to use initiative wherever possible.
- Forward-thinking and able to prioritise tasks efficiently.
- Team player with great individual skills.
- Responsible & Reliable.
- Ready to take direction & instruct where necessary.
- Professional & Punctual.
Media Street is a team of knowledgeable, friendly individuals, who pride themselves on quality results for their prestigious clients. If you are looking for a dynamic role within a brilliant, faced-paced web design and marketing agency, then please apply here. We look forward to meeting you soon!
- Full-time and Part-time vacancies are available for this role – please state which one you would be applying for in your cover letter
- Pay depending on experience and will be discussed upon interview
- Company pension
- Performance-based bonus scheme
Note to recruitment agencies – Media Street do not liaise with external agencies during our recruitment process.