In light of the uncertainty we face during the continued outbreak of COVID-19 (Coronavirus), Media Street would like to take this opportunity to inform you on the steps we are taking to ensure the continuation of our services and the protection of our staff.
Firstly, we would like to reassure you that the outbreak will not be affecting our day to day services, whether that be for website design and maintenance, marketing, hosting or ongoing support.
Our Plan of Action
We have produced a contingency plan, as of last week, so we can carry on the work for our clients as normal, with the below being applied:
- Deep cleaning of our offices and daily cleans of all work surfaces.
- Training of staff in preparation for remote working has been carried out. Each member of staff is able to be fully operational and contactable via their usual methods. Each staff member will also have their office phone working from home.
- Office hours will not be changing and we’ll be operating Monday to Friday (9am-5.30pm) as per usual.
- Support for clients will be via email and phone as normal however we’ll be holding no face to face meetings with clients as a precaution for the foreseeable future. Instead, we’ll be using Skype, Google Hangouts, Loom and other online services when applicable
- If one or more of our staff becomes unwell, colleagues will be able to take on necessary tasks to ensure there’s no delays in our output.
- Following advice from the Government to ensure the ongoing well-being of our staff we will be consistently monitoring the situation. Employees are expected, from Wednesday 18th March, to start operating from their homes and we’ll keep clients posted when we return back to our Exeter office, as well as holding physical face to face meetings again.
We’re Here to Help
As a technology company, we are fortunate to be in a position where we can continue our professional and helpful services as normal from anywhere in the world. If you are requiring help to prepare your company for remote working, we are able to help with the following:
- Set-up of remote staff phone systems for remote working
- Set-up of email accounts for remote working
- Syncing of online calendars and/or browsers for remote working
- Advise on the best online meeting platforms and how to use these
Do let our team know if you require any assistance or how we can help your business during this anxious time. If you do wish to contact us, we will be on hand via 01392 914033 and [email protected].
We wish you and your families all good health, and thank you for continuing to place your trust in us. Please do not hesitate to reach out with any questions or enquiries. Visit our contact page.