Media Street have been offering a diverse range of digital services to local and international businesses for over 10 years. With a credible client portfolio and a wide knowledge of all-things-digital, we have helped businesses grow through creative website and graphic design, successful marketing campaigns and competitive hosting packages, plus much more. Take a further look into our latest news articles, learn more about our staff and how we can help your business excel with our FAQs and testimonials
We are proud to announce our Bristol office opening. We made the decision to expand to the buzzing city of creativity, with the focus on our expert marketing team. In the last 12 months we have grown to help over 200 customers in Exeter, across the UK and globally.
Bristol, like Media Street, is constantly growing resulting in a volume of businesses that we can help. This diverse city is a great environment to work in especially with the awe-inspiring Banksy pieces seen around every corner. The street art still lives on as a constant creative source, marketing itself and inspiring many people worldwide, including us of course.
Top 5 Facts You May Not Know About Bristol
In the Bristol spirit, we have decided to let you in on our top 5 Bristol facts.
1. Did you know that the world’s first ever bungee jump was by a university student in 1979 who bungeed off of Bristol’s Suspension Bridge?
2. J. K. Rowling was born and raised in Bristol and based the character of Harry Potter on a boy she grew up with. She also progressed to study at Exeter University, what a coincidence!
3. The first chocolate bar in the WORLD was created here in Bristol.
4. Many already know that Blackbeard the pirate was born in Bristol but did you know that he drank in The Hatchet pub, located just behind our Bristol offices?
5. Bristol is the eighth largest city in the UK and the largest city in the South West due to the demand of more accommodation, more offices and there’s even an arena to come in the next few years.
Our mission is to help local businesses (that includes you Bristol) to become more successful through effective online marketing. It’s not a secret that marketing is a necessary technique to enhance your business online which, let’s face it, is where your customers will be. Most likely scrolling through Facebook or Google which no doubt is how you got here? Our marketing team will do what they do best. They will draw in and build on your internet traffic, giving you an identity online which won’t be overshadowed by your competitors.
As well as social media, content writing and email marketing our marketing services include the popular SEO (Search Engine Optimisation) and Pay Per Click campaign. With any of these elements your business will excel in the world wide web.
Our new offices are located in the city centre and are easily accessible. If you know Bristol well you will have no trouble finding us, especially as we are a 30 second walk from iconic Hippodrome Theatre. Alternatively, if you aren’t familiar with the area, Google maps will send you in our direction. We are on the 3rd floor of the building, drop by for a chai and a chat about how we could help you and your website succeed better than ever before.
Get in touch today for a FREE marketing consultation.